This unit is made so it can be clamped to a table or a work bench.
Glass tubing up to 1-1/2″ diameter can be cut.
– Heavier Construction Throughout
– Large Round Cutter Shaft Knob
– Longer Gauge Glass Support
– Increased Opening for Clamping to Work Surface
– New Wing Type Clamp Handle
– Zinc Casting with Carbon Steel Wheel
– Cuts up to 1″ O.D. Glass Tube
– V-Shaped Cradle for Glass Placement
– Can be Operated by Either Holding the Cutter or Placing Cutter on a Flat Work Surface
– Comes with its own Storage Container
– Hardened Steel Cutter Wheel
– Cuts up to 1-1/8″ O.D. Tube
– Employs Two V-Guides for Tubing Allignment
– Coil Spring Action for Cutter Wheel Arm
Versatile – The same tool may be used on a variety of brittle tubular materials including gauge glass (all types), laboratory glass and porcelain tube.
Accurate – Cutter chain is wrapped around tubing right at the point where cut is to be made. Any length from 1/2″ to several feet may be cut off.
Cuts up to 3/4″ O.D.
Brush Lengths 21″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 72″ for cleaning 3/8″, 5/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ O.D. gauge glass.
A complete line of U.S. made tools designed to handle your packing maintenance with ease. The unique interchangeability of tips with flex or rigid holders allows a versatility not available elsewhere. Worn or damaged tips may be replaced at minimum cost rather than sacrificing the entire tool. Plated for corrosion protection, these tools meet or exceed Government Specifications.